Dear readers, I can’t believe another year has passed. It was a wonderful year full of blessings, which included finding new readers and writing new books!
- Sweet Christmas Kisses 2 made it onto the USA Today Bestsellers list
- The Art of Falling and Kiss the Cowboy were released
- I finished two new books, The Wedding Barn and the yet to be named final book in the Taste of Texas series
- The Wedding Barn will be released later this month
- I’m working on a brand new series
- Learning to spend more time being still and quiet
- Getting better connected with You, the readers
- Reading more
- Spending more time outdoors with my family
I hope this has been a great year for you. I’m praying for blessings and good things to come to you in 2016!