Monday, July 1, 2013
25 Ways to Unleash Your Creativity
You all gave me some great advice on how to get past the wall I'd hit last week. I decided to compile a list of all the brilliant ideas you offered.
1. Take a walk.
2. Listen to music.
3. Work out.
4. Create little rewards for yourself.
5. Watch the sun set.
7.Write down the reasons why the creative process brings you joy.
8. Work on a different project.
9. Take a bubble bath.
10. Work through the project backwards.
11. Eat chocolate.
12. Explore nature.
13. Re-evaluate the structure of the project. (Or the conflict and motivation in the story)
14. Drink coffee.
15. Talk through it out loud.
16. Declutter a room in your home.
17. Don't worry.
18. Cheer on someone else.
19. Make a craft.
20. Discuss it with a friend.
21. Watch a movie.
22. Write a description of the problem before going to bed.
23. Drink wine.
24. Take a shower.
25. Listen to a sermon or motivational speaker.