Regina Thomas is a writer and a friend of mine who just had a baby girl. Congrats, Regina!
Debora Dennis is a great romance writer and my 1,000-words-per-day buddy. She helps keep me motivated.
Regina's challenge was the 77, 7 and 7 challenge. I had to go to page 77 of my work-in-progress, go to the 7th line, and post 7 lines.
She stopped and smiled at him, hoping to make up for being distracted.
His jaw clenched as he swallowed.
Why was she so bad at this? Reed was a good guy with an education and a job, and he didn’t live in his parents’ basement. She wasn’t twenty-two anymore. She couldn’t afford to be so picky.
But where were those dang butterflies? Right now she’d settle for a lone ladybug flitting around in there.
Debora's challenge was to share seven little known facts about myself.
1. When I was a kid, I had a shetland pony named Nicki.
2. I haven't had coffee or soda since November.
3. I miss them both.
4. I usually scrape the icing off the top of cupcakes. It's too sweet.
5. I'm a terrible singer.
6. I love chick flicks, and I hate violent movies.
7. I was a tomboy growing up in the country, but now I'm pretty girly.
Tell me a little-known fact about you.