Thursday, May 10, 2012
Well just like in everything, God is using it for good. How?
* By forcing me to focus on what's most important.
* By making me say "no" when I would have normally said "yes."
* By taking me through some very real emotions that I've been able to use in my writing.
* By reminding me to rely fully on Jesus because my own abilities aren't enough.
* By reminding me that it's important to rest, eat well, and take care of myself.
I feel like now He's pulling me out of my drained state. I'm beginning to feel renewed and refreshed.
When was a time you felt drained? What did you learn?