Because Jessica Patch doesn’t want me to finish my editing before she does, she gave everyone a list of questions to answer. Thanks a lot, Jessica!
1. Chocolate or Vanilla and why?
Chocolate. I don’t trust anyone who answers vanilla.
2. Have you ever shoplifted? Ever thought about it?
I’m a rule-following, guilt-ridden kind of person. If I had ever shoplifted, I would probably turn around and tell the cashier the truth before I got out of the store.
3. Colored polish or French manicure?
My fingernails are always either unpolished or half covered in chipped polish. They never seem to look good.
4. Where's the last place on earth you'd want to visit and why?
Antarctica. I hate for my feet to be cold.
5. What's your least favorite food?
Tomatoes. I’ve never been a fan. I’ll eat brussel sprouts and any kind of weird animal my husband shoots and brings home, but no tomatoes.
6. How many licks do you think it really does take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?
7. Hotels or camping?
Camping...as long as someone else is there to do all the hard work like setting up the tent and starting the fire. Plus, I’m a germ-a-phobe, and hotel rooms weird me out.
8. Which celebrity that is alive (there is no Jesus loop-hole here, people) would you like to meet and why?
Anne Lamott. When I read her books, I pretend we’re BFFs.
9. Do you have a smart phone? Can you live without it? Be honest...okay you can. Would you want to? Be honest.
I can’t live without it. It’s sad.
10. If you could be any animal which one would you be and why?
A zebra because they have really cool black and white mohawks. What do you think? Do we look alike?
11. Home cooked or 5 star meal?
Somewhere in between. I love going out to eat, but I don’t like stuffy restaurants. My favorite places are usually local (not chain) restaurants. And my husband and I love trying new restaurants when we go on vacation.
I’d love for you to play along on your blog or pick a question and answer it in the comments!