Friday, September 10, 2010
I can't believe the ACFW Conference is next weekend. I'm a big ball of excitement and nerves.
I'm nervous about...
1. Being away from my family. I haven't gotten to see my husband enough lately because he has been traveling a lot, and it's always difficult for me to be away from my son.
2. Pitching my YA novel to agents. I was hoping I would have it completely edited by the time conference rolled around, but that didn't happen. I'm still going to take my opportunity to meet with some agents face-to-face.
3. Overcoming my introverted ways so that I can network and meet a lot of new people.
I'm excited about...
1. The fact that it's going to be like a mini vacation for this mommy.
2. Being around so many people who are passionate about writing.
3. Soaking in all of the knowledge and advice I possibly can.
Who's going? I can't wait to meet you.