Monday, May 10, 2010
I've been tagged
Wendy Paine Miller tagged me. These questions are so fun!
The rules: Answer the five questions below, five times each. Then, tag five bloggers.
Where were you five years ago?
1) Starting a new job in marketing - where I'm still working today
2) Living in a little house near campus
3) Spending evenings taking long walks with my husband and our lab
4) Wondering if I'd ever get published
5) Considering going back to school
Where would you like to be in five years?
1) Having several more books published
2) Still living in Oklahoma
3) With a second child (Not yet, family. Within the next five years!)
4) In a more organized house (I'm not sure how this will work out with #3)
5) Having more balance in my life
What is on your to-do list today?
1) Work on this stack of files in my inbox
2) Write some upcoming guests blogs (I'm really excited about these. More about this later.)
3) Go see my little guy at lunch and give his chubby cheeks a hundred kisses.
4) Working out was on there, but it has already been checked off. Yea!
5) My daily word count (plus the word count that I got behind on last night - oops!)
What snacks do you enjoy?
1) Anything sour. Sour candy, limes, lemons, pickles
2) Dark chocolate
3) Coffee (does this count as a snack?)
What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?
1) Sponsor as many kids as possible through Compassion International
2) Buy my husband a hunting spot that is close to home
3) Crochet and knit with expensive yarn
4) Take a European Vacation with Kevin and take the entire extended family to Disney World
5) Hire a housekeeper and a personal chef
I think everybody should play, but I'll follow the rules and tag five people:
My husband, Kevin